225 Shoreditch High Street
If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please call on 07901 557 037 or email on
Training, qualifications & experience
Sabine is a qualified Humanistic and Integrative counsellor, with BACP and CORST. She has particular interests and extensive experience working with loss, relationships difficulties, self-esteem, substance abuse, eating disorders, self-harm, sexuality, and anxiety. She brings a warm and engaging style of practice to tailor therapy to your individual and relationship’s needs. Sabine uses an integrative approach to counselling and psychotherapy encompassing humanistic, CBT and psychodynamic thinking and how past experiences influence your behaviour.
Sabine speaks fluent French and English.
- MSc in Psychosexual and Relationships at Tavistock Relationships(University Of East London). Expected.
- Diploma in psychology
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling, BACP Accredited Course
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling, BACP Accredited Cours
- Certificate in Time Limited Psychodynamic Therapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate in Neuropsychology
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Standard rates start from £70 for individual counselling and £90 for couple therapy. A limited number of reduced rate sessions are also available. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this further.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available Monday to Saturday, from 8 am till 9pm, by appointment.
Types of client