I am a fully qualified counsellor working in Thame and surrounding areas.
Mental health issues can have a massive impact on our thoughts, feelings and behaviours. These may range from daily worries to more serious long-term problems.
So, what’s worrying you and how can I help you?
Firstly, it’s important to find a counsellor who is right for you. Someone who will really listen, someone who is non-judgemental and who offers you a space where you can explore your issues.
We work together to find your strengths and we use them to find a way forward. We look for behavioural triggers and then adapt coping strategies that work for you. Working in an integrative way means you are always at the centre of our sessions.
I hope to encourage you so that you can explore your past, face hurdles in the present and then make positive changes for your future. We decide together how many sessions you’d find useful and then assess as we go along. My role is to support you 100%.
Counselling should be affordable and the therapeutic relationship is also really important; that’s why I offer a FREE 20 minute initial session for you to meet with me and ask any questions you may have.
Areas of specialisation include Anxiety, OCD, Addictions, family and relationship breakdowns, panic attacks and grief.
Please contact me if you think we might be able to work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling (Cert. Hyp CS)
- AIM Awards Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (QCF)
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Anxiety & Depression (CPD)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Contributor to Loughborough University Mindfulness Research program
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Childhood bereavement
- Dependent personality disorder
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
General Anxiety Disorder; Social Anxiety; Fear of the future; Depression
£45.00 per 50 minutes (individual)
£80.00 per session (couples)
Concessions available in certain circumstances
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays, evenings and some weekend availability. WhatsApp and FaceTime available
Types of client