07717625317 / 07717625317
I am an intuitive, integrative counsellor working near Thame, Oxfordshire. I use a combination of therapies to help you find your way. Working as a team we put together a plan so that you can achieve your goals and live the life you’d like to live.
Having lived abroad for many years and working in a high-stress environment in the corporate world, allowed me to reflect that I needed to make some dramatic changes in my life - I was burnt out, stressed and exhausted. It was make or break and that’s when I made the decision to become a counsellor in the hope that my own life experiences would enable me to help others.
Perhaps you feel stressed and exhausted too and you may be looking for a therapist because you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed and worried? Perhaps you’ve been feeling this way for some time but have finally made the decision to look for answers so that you can resolve the issues that have built up over time and go on to experience a life that’s different from one you are living now.
When you come to your first session with me we will go through everything you feel is weighing you down, and then formulate a plan to help you work through your issues, set your goals and then get started.
Counselling, like any other therapy, requires a commitment from you to want change. Once you have truly decided that, it is just a matter of working together to make sure that change is reached. There will undoubtedly be challenges on the way, sometimes you take a step forward and two back, but that’s something we will work on together. We decide together how many sessions you’d find useful and then assess as we go along.
Please contact me if you think we might be able to work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling (Cert. Hyp CS)
- AIM Awards Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (QCF)
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Anxiety & Depression (CPD)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Contributor to Loughborough University Mindfulness Research program
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£45.00 per 50 minutes (individual)
£80.00 per session (couples)
Concessions available in certain circumstances
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays, evenings and some weekend availability. Skype and FaceTime available
Types of client