Nina Mohammed Integrative Psychotherapist MA MBACP
Hello, I am an integrative psychoanalytical and Jungian psychotherapist.
Modern life can be extremely stressful and I think at certain times it can become unmanageable or overwhelming to everyone. Sometimes all we need is someone to listen to us without fearing judgement. At other times perhaps we need to find different coping strategies or a different perspective.
I always view you as a healthy individual who at this time may be experiencing some temporary difficulties in life. This may be an accumulation of different things or a specific problem. Whatever the reason you would like to seek help I offer a compassionate and safe environment to work through any issues you maybe facing.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master of Arts (MA) in Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Clinical NLP Practitioner (Neuro-linguistic Programming)
- AQA Counselling Skills
Further training in:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Dream Analysis
- Attachment Theory
- Full Healer with the Healing Energy Association
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Photos & videos
£40 for 50 minute sessions in person, via Skype or FaceTime.
Concessions available upon request.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Email, call for a chat or to arrange an appointment anytime.
Types of client