Hello, I am an integrative psychoanalytical and Jungian psychotherapist.
Modern life can be extremely stressful and I think at certain times it can become unmanageable or overwhelming to everyone. Sometimes all we need is someone to listen to us without fearing judgement. At other times perhaps we need to find different coping strategies or a different perspective.
I always view you as a healthy individual who at this time may be experiencing some temporary difficulties in life. This may be an accumulation of different things or a specific problem. Whatever the reason you would like to seek help I offer a compassionate and safe environment to work through any issues you maybe facing.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master of Arts (MA) psychotherapy and healing practice, accredited by Middlesex University.
- Clinical hypnotherapist HPD and Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Practitioner member of National Hypnotherapy Council (NCH).
- AQA counselling skills, with Richmond College.
Further training in:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
- Cognitive analytic therapy(CAT).
- Play therapy.
- Art therapy.
- Dream analysis.
- Attachment theory.
- Equine assisted psychotherapy.
- Full Healer with the healing energy association.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Equine therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Jungian therapy
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Play therapy
£50 for 50 minute sessions in person, via Skype or FaceTime.
Concessions available upon request.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Email or call for a chat or to arrange an appointment anytime between 9am - 7pm if I am unable to answer your call I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Types of client