Mo Hutchinson - BACP Registered & SMMGP [FDAP] Accredited Counsellor
Let me tell you about myself:
***I am 'Open' for TELEPHONE / ZOOM / SKYPE / FaceTime / WhatsApp / Facebook Messenger appointments/referrals - especially, in this current climate. I am offering support for all concerns, especially Fears and Anxieties, Sadness & Depression.
I can offer you an Immediate appointment - Please Call me on 07596 713056***.
I am an experienced BACP Registered & SMMPG [FDAP] Accredited Professional Counsellor, working with leading Private and Charitable Organisations. My Private Practices are based in Chelmsford & Clacton & Colchester. I provide 1 to 1 Counselling, Group Psychotherapy, Couple-Counselling and Telephone/Zoom/Skype Counselling sessions.
I am a Person-Centred (Humanistic) qualified Counsellor (validated by the University of Essex) and an Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor (validated by the Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals - FDAP [SMMGP]), with a Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by the University of Bath).
About you or a significant other:
I am guessing that you may feel the need to talk to someone? Or, that you may want to want to seek support for someone-else that you care about? Are you / or, are they finding life difficult? You may want to make an enquiry with me?? I promise that I will assist and support you, or your significant-other.
Let me tell you what I offer:
I offer a warm and confidential-setting in a non-judgmental environment, working from the BACP ethical guidelines. I provide a safe and supportive place for yourself, or loved one, to discuss and explore your / or their thoughts and feelings.
I will assist you or your significant other, to come to terms - and to understand fear, your concerns and the changes that are happening or have happened in your / or their lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by Bath University) 2016.
- Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor - (validated by Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals - FDAP [SMMGP]) 2010.
- Diploma of Higher Education Person-Centred Counselling (validated by Essex University) 2007.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Addiction Professionals is a voluntary registration body and network for the addictions sector. We have a growing and diverse membership of practitioners working in the addictions sector, including behavioural addictions.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- I specialise in Addiction and Chemical Dependencies such as Alcohol, Narcotics, Relationships , Love, Sex, Gambling, Anger, Internet & Food Addictions.
- I also specialise in Anger Management.
- In addition, I provide Couple-Counselling.
Concessions offered for
- 1.1 Individual Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Couple-Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- TELEPHONE / ZOOM / SKYPE / FaceTime / WhatsApp / Facebook Messenger Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Group Psychotherapy (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
I am available to contact from 08:00 AM - 21:00 PM several-days a week.
- The Counselling rooms are comfortable and a safe place to share your concerns.
- There is good & ample local parking, as well as, good transport facilities.
- There is Disability Access.