BACP Registered/AddictionProfessionals FDAP ACCREDITED Counsellor
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Let me tell you about myself:
***I am 'Open' for: TELEPHONE / ZOOM / SKYPE / FaceTime / WhatsApp / Facebook Messenger appointments/referrals: especially, in this current climate. I offer support for all concerns, especially: Fears and Anxieties, Sadness & Depression.
I can offer you an Immediate appointment - Please Call me on 07596 713056***.
I am an experienced therapist who is Registered with the BACP [British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy].
I am also an Accredited Professional Counsellor with Addiction Professionals [FDAP/SMMPG] working with leading Private and Charitable Organisations.
My Private Practices are based in Chelmsford & Clacton & Colchester. I provide 1 to 1 Counselling, Group Psychotherapy, Couple-Counselling and Family support via: Telephone/Zoom/Skype/FaceTime/WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger Counselling sessions.
I am a Person-Centred (Humanistic) Counsellor (validated by the University of Essex) and an Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor (validated by the Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals - FDAP [Addiction Professionals; FDAP/SMMGP]), with a Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by the University of Bath).
About you or a significant other:
I am guessing that you may feel the need to talk to someone? Or, that you may want to seek support for someone else, that you care about? Are you or they finding life difficult? You may want to make an enquiry with me?? I promise that I will assist and support you, or your significant-other/family member.
Let me tell you what I offer:
I offer a warm and confidential setting in a non-judgmental environment, working from the BACP ethical guidelines. I provide a safe and supportive place for yourself (or loved one/family member) to discuss and explore your/their thoughts and feelings.
I will assist you or your significant other, to explore the specific concerns - and to discuss the changes that are happening in your life and to look for possible solutions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by Bath University) 2016.
- Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor - (validated by Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals - FDAP [SMMGP]) 2010.
- Diploma of Higher Education Person-Centred Counselling (validated by Essex University) 2007.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
BACP is one of the UK’s leading professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy with around 60,000 members. The Association has several different categories of membership, including Student Member, Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP, Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Accred) and Senior Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Snr Acccred).
Registered and accredited members are listed on the BACP Register, which shows that they have demonstrated BACP’s recommended standards for training, proficiency and ethical practice. The BACP Register was the first register of psychological therapists to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
Accredited and senior accredited membership are voluntary categories for members who choose to undertake a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate additional standards around practice, training and supervision.
Individual members will have completed an appropriate counselling or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but they won’t appear on the BACP Register until they've demonstrated that they meet the standards for registration. Student members are still in the process of completing their training.
All members are bound by the BACP Ethical Framework and a Professional Conduct Procedure.
Addiction Professionals (Addiction Professionals)
Addiction Professionals is a voluntary registration body and network for the addictions sector. We have a growing and diverse membership of practitioners working in the addictions sector, including behavioural addictions.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- I specialise in Addiction and Chemical Dependencies such as Alcohol, Narcotics, Relationships , Love, Sex, Gambling, Anger, Internet & Food Addictions.
- I also specialise in Anger Management.
- In addition, I provide Couple-Counselling.
Concessions offered for
- 1.1 Individual Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Couple-Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- TELEPHONE / ZOOM / SKYPE / FaceTime / WhatsApp / Facebook Messenger Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Group Psychotherapy (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
When I work
I am available to contact from 08:00 AM - 21:00 PM several-days a week.
- The Counselling rooms are comfortable and a safe place to share your concerns.
- There is good & ample local parking, as well as, good transport facilities.
- There is Disability Access.