Mo Hutchinson - BACP Registered & SMMGP [FDAP] Accredited Counsellor
Simon Bacon Associates
Osteopaths & Therapy Centre
22 Pallister Road
Total Sports Therapy
Hill Road South
Unit 2, Cornell Estate
Let me tell you about myself:
I am an experienced BACP Registered & SMMPG [FDAP] Accredited Professional Counsellor working with leading Private and Charitable organisations. My Private Practices are based in Chelmsford & Clacton & Colchester. I provide 1 to 1 Counselling, Group Psychotherapy, Couple-Counselling and Skype Counselling sessions.
I am a Person-Centred (Humanistic) qualified Counsellor (validated by the University of Essex) furthermore, I am an Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor (validated by the Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals -FDAP [SMMGP]) with a Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by the University of Bath).
About you or a significant other:
I am guessing that you may feel that you need to talk to someone? Or that you may want to get support for someone else that you care about? Are you / or they finding life difficult? You may wish to make an enquiry to me?? I promise that I will assist and support yourself or your significant other.
Let me tell you what I offer:
I offer a warm and confidential setting in a non-judgmental environment working from the BACP ethical guidelines providing a safe and supportive place for yourself or a loved one to discuss and explore your / or their thoughts and feelings which will assist yourself or your significant other to come to terms with issues or changes in your / or their lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Higher Education Person-Centred Counselling (validated by Essex University) 2007.
- Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor - (validated by Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals - FDAP [SMMGP]) 2010.
- FdSc Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by Bath University) 2016.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- I specialise in Addiction and Chemical Dependencies such as Alcohol, Narcotics, Relationships , Love, Sex, Gambling, Anger, Internet & Food Addictions.
- I also specialise in Anger Management.
- In addition, I provide Couple-Counselling.
- 1.1 Individual Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Couple-Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Skype Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Group Psychotherapy (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- The Counselling rooms are comfortable and a safe place to share your concerns.
- There is good & ample local parking, as well as, good transport facilities.
- There is Disability Access.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|