Mo Hutchinson - BACP Registered & SMMGP [FDAP] Accredited Counsellor
Let me tell you about myself:
***I am 'Open' for TELEPHONE/SKYPE appointments/referrals - especially, in this current climate. I am offering support for all concerns, especially fears and anxieties.
I can offer you an immediate appointment - please call me on 07596 713056***.
I am an experienced BACP Registered & SMMPG [FDAP] Accredited Professional Counsellor working with leading Private and Charitable organisations. My Private Practices are based in Chelmsford & Clacton & Colchester. I provide 1 to 1 Counselling, Group Psychotherapy, Couple-Counselling and Skype Counselling sessions.
I am a Person-Centred (Humanistic) qualified Counsellor (validated by the University of Essex) furthermore, I am an Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor (validated by the Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals -FDAP [SMMGP]) with a Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by the University of Bath).
About you or a significant other:
I am guessing that you may feel that you need to talk to someone? Or that you may want to get support for someone else that you care about? Are you / or they finding life difficult? You may wish to make an enquiry to me?? I promise that I will assist and support yourself or your significant other.
Let me tell you what I offer:
I offer a warm and confidential setting in a non-judgmental environment working from the BACP ethical guidelines providing a safe and supportive place for yourself or a loved one to discuss and explore your / or their thoughts and feelings which will assist yourself or your significant other to come to terms with issues or changes in your / or their lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by Bath University) 2016.
- Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor - (validated by Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals - FDAP [SMMGP]) 2010.
- Diploma of Higher Education Person-Centred Counselling (validated by Essex University) 2007.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals
FDAP is the professional body for the substance use field and works to help improve standards of practice across the sector.
Membership of FDAP is open to individual practitioners and managers, service providers, academic institutions and commissioning bodies and there are different categories of membership.
FDAP members are bound by a Code of Practice and subject to a Complaints & Disciplinary Procedures.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- I specialise in Addiction and Chemical Dependencies such as Alcohol, Narcotics, Relationships , Love, Sex, Gambling, Anger, Internet & Food Addictions.
- I also specialise in Anger Management.
- In addition, I provide Couple-Counselling.
- 1.1 Individual Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Couple-Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Skype Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- Group Psychotherapy (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, concessional fee's available).
- The Counselling rooms are comfortable and a safe place to share your concerns.
- There is good & ample local parking, as well as, good transport facilities.
- There is Disability Access.