I am currently providing all therapy sessions via Zoom during the pandemic.
I am an Accredited Relationship and Sex Therapist offering confidential, non-judgemental support for individuals and couples using an integrative approach. Regardless of sexuality, gender identity, relationship status or personal situation, I strive to enlighten and support you whilst we work together to overcome your difficulties. I am an accredited member of COSRT (College of Sex and Relationship Therapists) and a registered member BACP.
I work with a broad range of issues including but not limited to:
- Relationship difficulties
- Communication Problems
- Impact of menopause
- Intimacy Issues
- Low desire
- Vulval/vaginal pain
- Erectile Dysfunction/Premature Ejaculation
- Confidence issues - low self-esteem
- Sex addiction
- Gender identity issues
- Understanding sexual practices/preferences
I practice in therapy rooms in Harley Street and a quiet location in Beaconsfield, both within walking distance of the train station/tube.
50 and 75-minute sessions are available
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA (dist.) - Counselling & Psychotherapy
- PGDip (Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma) - Psychosexual & Relationship Therapy
- Diploma in Sex Addiction
- Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy Skills and Theories
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Bereavement/Loss Awareness Training
- NHS St Albans Hospital - Psychosexual Therapist
- Caesura Centre, Saunderton - Relationship & Psychosexual Therapist
- Now in private practice in Beaconsfield - mirandachristophers.co.uk
- Enhanced DBS
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Beaconsfield and Zoom/Phone
Individuals from £100
Couples from £110
Individuals from £130
Couples from £140
Monday to Thursday