Hello and welcome to Mindstuff Counselling based in and around Tyrone. I believe that everyone feels a little down from time to time and that’s normal. You are probably here because you are finding that the downs are more than the ups currently or your life is being badly affected by negative thoughts? Maybe you feel anxious all the time or want to get past feelings of dread about the future or outside or something else? If you have lost a loved one or worry incessantly that you might, I can help you.
I help people to make their lives better by working with different types of counselling to bring out your inner strength and help you to find a more confident and stronger you. I specialise in Using Person-Centred / Humanistic counselling with CBT and other methods to help you to develop your personal coping skills and overcome whatever is troubling you.
I have a number of years of experience in dealing with personal situations of all sorts from Borderline Personality Disorder to Anxiety and Depression, Self Harm to Sexual Abuse and Loneliness to Emotional and Domestic Abuse as well the trials and tribulations of raising a child (now an adult) on the autistic spectrum.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Honours Degree in Philosophy University of Ulster - 1990
- Level 6 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - 2019
- Level 5 in Therapeutic Counselling -2018
- Level 4 in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy -2018
- Level 4 in Approaches to Counselling Children and Young People -2017
- Level 4 in Person-Centred Therapy -2018
- Level 4 in Working with Trauma - 2018
- ASCERT Supporting Family Members affected by Substance Abuse - 2018
- Safeguarding for Children and Adults -2017
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
The initial session is 30 minutes and has a reduced cost of £20
Subsequent 50 minute sessions will vary between £30 and £40 depending on circumstances.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|