Marta Zastepowska, specialising in CBT (BABCP accredited), PgDip in CBT
Thank you for visiting my profile.
My name is Marta Zastepowska and I am an experienced and accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist. I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy and I am accredited with the British Association of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies (BABCP). In addition I have a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology.
In Empower You Studio I offer cognitive behavioural psychotherapy (CBT) and compassion focused therapy in a nonjudgmental and confidential atmosphere. I am experienced in providing CBT, counselling sessions in a safe, confidential and caring environment to work with you to explore and understand your problems. These may include depression, anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, stress, trauma, phobias (including vomit phobia), OCD, low confidence and self-esteem, relationship issues, anger management, loneliness, Self-harm, suicidal thoughts, bereavement, hoarding and many other areas. Please visit my website: http://www.empoweryoutherapy.co.uk/ for more information.
As a psychotherapist I worked with a broad range of complex issues, including: primary care setting, such as IAPT (Talking Therapies) - both as full-time and locum psychotherapist; secondary care, such Community Mental Health Team and tertiary care, including forensic mental health services. These issues have included the following:
- generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) and stress-related difficulties
- depression (including postnatal depression - PND)
- panic disorder
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- health anxiety
- social anxiety
- anger management and irritability; behaviour problems
- personality disorder; borderline personality disorder
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); trauma
- low self-esteem (including identity issues); low self-confidence
- issues with managing strong emotions
- relationship problems, affairs and betrayals, separation and divorce, family issues, etc.
- seasonal affective disorder (sad)
- abuse; sexual abuse; emotional abuse; physical abuse
- work-related stress; career
- suicidal thoughts; self-harm
- body dysmorphic disorder
- passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality Disorder, such as Borderline,
- Psychosis etc.
I am committed to providing psychotherapy sessions in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I work predominantly using the CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) model, but my approach is very holistic and so I often integrate other therapeutic models, such as: mindfulness, compassion focused therapy.
I understand that it's often challenging to find someone you truly connect with . Yet, in our fast-paced lives, such connection is more important than ever.
In Empower You Therapy Studio, I'm here to listen and to support you with ideas that can help you feel content and more at ease with yourself; help you with issues such as anxiety or depression .
Through weekly psychotherapy, CBT, counselling sessions, we will be exploring ways of how you can manage your stresses better, how you can harness your inner resilience and thrive in the world around you.
I offer 1:1 psychotherapy/counselling sessions (also Skype or telephone sessions at discounted rates) in the areas of:
- Reading (town centre),
- Wokingham (town centre),
- Basingstoke (Chineham)
Please contact me on 07480745579 or email me on: email@example.com for more information!
Thank you for visiting.
Training, qualifications & experience
Masters of Science in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (BABCP Fully Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist)
Masters of Science in Psychology
I am a BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist with special interests in Mindfulness and Compassion Focused Therapy.
I have the extensive experience working across the National Health Service (NHS) including: primary setting, such as IAPT (Talking Therapies) - both as full-time and locum psychotherapist; secondary care, such Community Mental Health Team and tertiary care, including forensic mental health services. I also currently provide online and telephone CBT sessions.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Photos & videos
Please contact me once you decide to have your initial assessment session or if you have any queries. All initial enquiries can be made over the telephone or email, please see my contact details at the top of my profile. There is no obligation to continue treatment after the initial consultation.
You can book an appointment by phone or email.
Telephone number can be found at the top of my profile.
If I cannot answer your call please leave a message and I will call you back.
Email me using the email me feature at the top of my profile.
Fees for sessions are negotiable which is intended to take into account individual circumstances including income and affordability. Reduced rates are also available.
Fees are payable in advance for the initial assessment appointment and all following appointments thereafter.
All appointments last for 50 minutes in accordance with BABCP guidelines however assessment session may take a bit longer.
Payment in advance required for all appointments.
To find out about fees via insurance companies or solicitors please contact me to discuss. (Fees vary dependent upon individual billing and payment systems)
- Perhaps you require any further information from me, please visit my website ( www.empoweryoutherapy.co.uk ) at the top of my profile for information on FAQs.
- I offer a complimentary 15 minute phone call to prospective clients.
- Please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 07450745579
- Please note, I provide therapy in the following areas: READING, BASINGSTOKE & WOKINGHAM
- I am willing to offer Skype or Telephone sessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
please contact me to discuss availability
Types of client