Marianna Urdhin MBACP (Accredited); Dip. Counselling
Hi there, I'm Marianna.
Experienced as an Integrative counsellor and coach, I offer a safe and confidential space for you to come and be as you are. Together, we can explore the difficulties you're experiencing in a supportive and non-judgemental way. I'm passionate in empowering you to overcome your challenges to achieve the life you want.
I’ve over 20 years experience within the health and well-being field. This includes working with a diverse range of people in the NHS, the University of Liverpool, private and voluntary organisations including Listening Ear Merseyside and Rape and Sexual Abuse (RASA) centre.
I'm trained in Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) and provider for Employee Assistance Programmes including Aviva, Care Call, Life Works, Health Assured, RedArc, The Practitioner Network and Work Place Options.
I offer a tailored service according to your individual need. Therefore, I work in an integrated way, which means that I am flexible to use a blend of different therapies all underpinned with a Person-Centred approach.
Accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP), my model of care is rooted in its ethical framework. I'm flexible to work short or long-term with adults from all walks of life. I'm committed to receiving supervision and continuing professional development to ensure that I provide a high quality service.
Thanks for taking the time to view my profile. If you choose to take the first step to change, I will support you with care and at a pace that feels comfortable for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training & Qualifications
- Bsc Hons Health Studies
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory
- Eye Movement and Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- ICISF Group Crisis Interventions - Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
Continued Professional Development
- Advancing Skills in Solution Focused Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adlerian Concepts in Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Transactional Analysis 101
- Gestalt Therapy
- Inner Child Therapy
- Person Centred Expressive Arts Therapy
- Healing Complex Trauma and Dissociation - EMDR
- Self-Harm and Self-Injury
- Skills Based Training on Risk Management (STORM)
- Unleash the Power Within - Tony Robbins
- Personal Coaching
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Starting from £50.00 per session.
125a Ullet Road Eco Office is near to Sefton Park and Smithdown Road. It's accessible via the the following bus routes: 60, 75, 76, 80, 86, 201, 699. Parking is available down Lathbury Lane and Greenbank Drive. This venue is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
The Cottage Treatment Rooms is near to Cressington train station. It's accessible via the following bus routes: 82, 82a. There is free parking outside the venue.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|