Kim P Findlay (Adv.Dip, Registered MBACP) Counsellor & Counselling Supervisor.
I will help you to feel more content, creative and complete.
I believe that you have the ability to reach your desired potential, achieve your dreams and aspirations, become more self reliant and have the confidence to succeed in whatever you decide is the path for you.
I am a registered member of BACP (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy) and offer affordable counselling to individuals & Couples. I provide Supervision for students & qualified counsellors. I work privately, within the NHS, EAP & Pain Management Company.
I understand that In this current economic climate that your finances matter and that may be one of the reasons why you make the choice of the therapist you contact today. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your needs and how I will help & support you.
I entered the counselling world from my own experience being referred for support by my GP when I was experiencing a difficult time in my life. The warmth, empathy and understanding of the therapist led me to want to train to become a counsellor . The benefits that I gained from being truly heard and not judged enabled me to grow as a person and find a more fulfilled, content and happier way to approach life and all the challengers ahead for me. I now have these skills to help YOU!!!
I combine my years of expertise in clinical practice with my innovative approach to personal development, my aim is to always achieve your goal with you and enable permanent change. My practice is professional, ethical and confidential at all times.
Would you like to talk about your life challenges, to be understood, guided and not judged? I am here to help you!
I can support you to achieve a more fulfilled life, gain more clear thinking and reach your desired potential, pick up the phone and call me and we can agree an appointment to suit your diary.
It takes far more courage to ask for help than not to and sharing in counselling with me will guide you to better health and wellbeing.
I know how difficult life can be at times and by getting the right support you can become more content, find more peace of mind and begin to feel happier.
I have been working as a Counsellor with young people, families and adults for over 18 years. I work privately and within the NHS. I have helped many people to realize their full potential, have more fulfilled relationships and they have discovered better ways to communicate with those important to them. I enable many people to feel less stressed, to feel less anxious and depressed, who have become more empowered to achieve their hopes and dreams.
I am situated near to junction 36 off the A1M in Doncaster and offer appointments in the Scunthorpe area. There is ample free parking avaialble.
I offer you a confidential, empathic and understanding approach in a warm, relaxed room where you will be encouraged to feel safe and comfortable and able to explore your inner most thoughts, feelings and concerns.
It is difficult to make the first move when seeking a counsellor, the questions that might be rolling around in your head when making the decision of who to choose are important. You need to make the right choice for you, so make the right move FOR YOU today and contact me!
How will I support you?
I will listen, empathise, support and not judge you, our conversation will help you to clarify any confusion in your life and you will be enabled to reach your full potential, discover your strengths, find your solutions and be guided to make the right decisions.
I work with realtionship issues, family issues, health issues, anxiety, depression, bereavement & loss, stress, abuse, anger management, low self esteem, assertiveness & communication skills, confidence building and more. I will enable you to feel happier.
You will feel safe!
You will feel supported and encouraged!
You will be stimulated and taught new skills!
You will learn to be YOU!!!
- With my help and guidance your life will be transformed. Contact me now and begin your journey, life can be challenging at times. I am putting my 'heart', experience and training into supporting you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Adv Diploma in Humanistic Counselling - Person Centred/Gestalt/Transactional Analysis
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling Supervision
- Trainer - Delivery Counselling training to Diploma Level
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- Various NHS Training
- Couple Counselling for Depression (IAPT)
- Counselling for Depression (IAPT)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Diploma
- Anger Management Training
- Cruse Bereavement Care Training/Counselling
- Surviving the Breakup (Dawn Project) Rotherham - working with adults surviving the break up of relationships
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council-Families First - working with parents
- Parent2Parent-Providing Counselling support for adults
- Working with adults & young people
- Private Counselling & Supervision
- Short Term Focused Therapy
- Drug & Alcohol Training
- Safeguarding Adults
- Reiki attuned
- Gestalt Workshop - Working With Shame
- Mindfulness & Acceptance Training
- Pain Management - CBT Approach
- Provide training within the NHS
- On going Continual Professional Development
- Work with Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Registered Member British Association Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Gestalt therapy
I am available for day, evening & weekend appointments. Located off Junction 36 A1M, Doncaster, where there is ample free parking.
Start your transformation, contact me now and become who you are, who you strive to be!!!
- Counselling (Individual) £40.00 for one hour.
- Supervision £55.00 per one and a half hours.
- Couples £55.00 per one hour of counselling.
- (£30.00 per session - student Counselling)
- (£40.00 for one and half hours - student supervision)
- I offer reduced rates for counselling when you pay four sessions up front = £35 per session. (A saving of £20).
- Please feel free to contact me to discuss.
- How I will help you!!!
We all know how we think life dictates who we are, positive thinking is the way forward to better health and wellbeing! For that you need training and skills.
I will guide you how to achieve this!
Do you feel confused regarding your gifts, your capacity to have a better life?
I will help you clarify!
- Are you frustrated with not having joy in your life and the reasons why?
Come and talk with me and we will resolve it!
Have you lost direction in life and want to be back on track?
Our conversations will help you see through!
- Communication is your problem with teenage children, partners, family member or friends?
I have the solutions for this!
Would you like to express yourself to those who are important to you and be more easily understood?
I can guide you to reach this!
- Would you like to feel more empowered to make decisions in life, to fulfill your dreams?
I will show you the way!
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available for day time, evening and weekend appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Hello my name is Kim,.