Semi-rural, professional practice for individuals or couples. As well as being a supervisor of other counsellors, I offer counselling in a wide range of areas including (though not limited to) anger, anxiety, coping with modern life, depression, fear, relationships, spirituality, stress and workplace concerns. It is very likely that whatever you need to bring we can work on together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip. in Person Centred Therapeutic Counselling, BACP 2004
- Post Dip. Cert. in Person Centred Couples Counselling, Counselling Works Ltd, 2010
- Dip. in Counselling Supervision, BCT and CPCAB 2011
- Life Purpose Coach, LPCCI 2013
Director of a counselling training company and trustee of a counselling and training charity.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Photos & videos
An initial assessment session is free of charge and 55 minute sessions thereafter are in accord with current market rates.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Regular daytime plus I can offer some evening and Saturday sessions.
Types of client
Supervision & training
As a trained and qualified supervisor, I offer both one to one supervision and group supervision.