Kathryn Tynan MBACP

Kathryn Tynan MBACP


Banbury Therapy Centre
69 Oxford Road
OX16 9AJ

07854 279994

Saved Save profile

About me

Hi there and welcome to my profile.

I’m an Integrative Counsellor and Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I provide a safe and confidential space for clients to express themselves and my caring, compassionate approach means that together, we can explore the issues and struggles you are facing.

It may be that you don’t have a specific issue but that you’re feeling lost and want to talk things through with someone impartial and non-judgmental, to better understand your thoughts and feelings.

As an Integrative counsellor I offer an approach tailored to your needs, using different aspects from my training to help you understand your feelings, gain greater awareness and perspective and to support you to bring about some of the changes you want in your life.

Training, qualifications & experience

BA (Hons) Psychology, CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.

I'm a Registered member of the BACP which means I work according to their code of ethical and professional conduct. As part of this I receive regular clinical supervision. I also attend workshops and training as part of my continuing professional development to inform my practice.

I have experience of working for one of the UK’s leading mental health charities. During this time, I have worked with clients with a wide range of issues including anxiety and panic attacks, depression, childhood abuse, work related stress, post-natal depression, bereavement and loss, loneliness, life stage changes, identity crisis and gender dysphoria.

Member organisations


Accredited register membership


My fees are £45 for a one hour session, subject to annual review.

Further information

Please feel free to contact me on 07854 279994 to see if you would like us to work together or email me by clicking here.

I can also be contacted via Banbury Therapy Centre on 01295 231320.

Maps & Directions

Brackley, NN13
Banbury, OX16 9AJ

Type of session

Online counselling: No
Telephone counselling: No
Face to face counselling: Yes
Home visits: No

Practical details

Sign language: Unspecified
Other languages: None


Accessibility information
Wheelchair access: No


I do offer some evening appointments although please be aware they are in demand so get taken quickly; please contact me for availability.

Types of client

Young people
Older adults
Employee Assistance Programme