Katherine Franklin-Adams MA, Post Grad Dip, BA (Hons), AMMET, MBACP (Accred)
I am an experienced Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist working with individuals and couples, in Kensington & Chelsea and Pimlico. I am within easy reach of Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Victoria, Westminster and Fulham.
I offer individual counselling, psychotherapy and couples counselling in a confidential, non-judgmental and safe environment. People come to see me for a variety of reasons such as anxiety, relationship issues, depression, abuse, family issues, separation and divorce, post-natal depression, low self-esteem, loss and bereavement, trauma and domestic violence.
I work collaboratively and integrate a range of different therapeutic approaches. These include:
- Person Centred Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Hypnosis
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Meditation & Mindfulness
These approaches enable me to provide a supportive, collaborative client-focused therapy and are adapted to meet the individual needs of each unique person.
I provide both short and long term therapy for individuals and couples.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BA (Hons)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Levels 1 & 2 (EFTTA)
- Advanced Post Grad Dip Cert – Person Centred Couples Counselling (Counselling Works Ltd)
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) (Richard Bandler)
- Hypnotic Practitioner (Richard Bandler)
- Mastering Advanced Techniques NLP (Richard Bandler)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Depression, Panic & Social Anxiety, Health Anxiety, OCD (The Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre)
- Mindfulness & Meditation
I have extensive clinical experience within the private and voluntary sectors offering:
- One-to-one Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Couples Counselling
- Skype Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Telephone Counselling & Psychotherapy
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
For individuals and couples
£170 Initial Assessment 1 ½ hour
£95 Subsequent sessions 50mins
I am an AVIVA Health Care Provider and a Recognised Provider with PruHealth.
I operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. For appointments cancelled within less than 24 hours, a fee is still payable.
For more information or to make an appointment, please feel free to contact me on 07971 505048 or email email@example.com. All enquiries are strictly confidential.
As an Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP (Accred). I am bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure therein.
As a member of AMMET I abide by their Code of Ethics.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|