Jackie Blower BA (Hons) Humanistic Counselling, MBACP
Are you looking for someone to listen, to share the difficulties you are experiencing at the moment? Do you feel anxious, lonely, depressed, overwhelmed by emotions? Perhaps you can't put your finger on exactly what you feel. Talking to a counsellor and being listened to can help. I am a qualified counsellor and a registered member of BACP, working in central Petersfield with adults of all ages. I can provide general support or we can focus on specific issues such as anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, bereavement, loss, or relationship issues.
As a Humanistic counsellor I work predominantly with a Person-Centred approach, offering a warm, caring, empathic, genuine, safe and non-judgemental space for you to talk and be heard.
I believe the therapeutic relationship is key to effective counselling and therefore I offer an introductory session at a reduced rate so that you can see if you are comfortable with my approach.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA(Hons) (1st class) Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma (distinction) Humanistic Counselling
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling
- BSc (Hons) (1st class) Mathematics and Business Studies
- PGCE (Secondary)
- Workshops: Expressive Arts; Trauma; Shame
- Bereavement training
- Suicide Awareness Training
- DBS Enhanced Certificates for Child/Adult Workforce
- Volunteer counselling - Bereavement Counselling Charity and a Local Counselling Service
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Life stages/transitions, for example 'empty-nest', retirement
Introductory session: £15 for 50 minutes
Counselling session: £45 for 50 minutes
Concessions may be available - please phone to discuss
I am happy to discuss any initial questions you might have by phone, or alternatively you can email me.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client