Ildiko Victoria Szatmari
I can offer sessions in the morning, during the day and evenings in my private practice located at London Bridge, Blackheath and Eltham within close proximity of public transport links.
I provide both long-term open ended psychotherapy and short-term focussed therapy (12 sessions).
In addition, I am able to offer psychotherapy sessions in both English and German language.
Below there are some of the reasons why you might wish to contact me, areas of therapy I work with:
- Feelings of sadness, anxiety or depression
- Experiences of trauma Struggling with loss - bereavement, divorce or separation
- Difficulty making, sustaining or ending relationships
- Work related problems
- Experiences of abuse (vocal, physical, sexual)
- Lack of self-confidence or low self-esteem
- Self-destructive behaviours, self-harm, or suicidal thoughts
- Experiencing panic attacks or phobias
- Issues with identity
- Sexuality-related concerns
- Issues with pregnancy, fertility
- Alcohol and drug problems
- Issues with eating
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified, registered and experienced therapist, holding a degree in psychology and I have been professionally trained in psychodynamic psychotherapy.
I am a member of the professional bodies UKCP and FPC.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- The fee for your ongoing sessions will be agreed during our initial meeting and will be based on your circumstances.
- Fees start at £50 for a 50-minute session.
- I also reserve a limited number of concessionary rates.
Once you have decided to contact me we can have a conversation on the phone or we get in touch by email.
We can arrange an initial consultation which lasts 50 to 90 minutes and gives you a sense of the process of therapy and a space to ask any questions you may have about counselling or therapy.
Together we can establish a meeting time on a weekly basis and agree a regular session time.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Together we can establish a meeting time on a weekly basis and agree a regular session time. I am able to offer evening sessions as well.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|