I am a professionally qualified Integrative counsellor based in South London and I offer short and long term counselling and psychotherapy. My aim is to provide a safe, confidential and compassionate space where you can explore what troubles you without fear of being judged or rejected. For me counselling is a collaborative process which facilitates increased understanding and self-awareness, greater self-acceptance and more fulfilling relationships with others and life in general.
I practice an integration of several theoretical approaches: Person Centred, Humanistic, Existential, Psychodynamic /Psychoanalytic.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Counselling and Psychotherapy – University of Roehampton
- MPhil in Counselling and Psychotherapy - University of Roehamoton (currently enrolled)
- MSc Psychology – University of Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Member of the Universities for Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (UPCA, organisational member of the UKCP)
- Graduate member of the British Psychological Society
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
£50 per session (50 minutes).
Concessionary rates offered for clients on a low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexible availibility including evening and weekend sessions
Types of client