Welcome - my name is Fawzia. I have a Master's Degree in Psychotherapy, and I offer some 10 years worth of experience in working with clients on a wide and diverse range of clinical issues.
I am able to offer some valuable insights and understandings to impact your life in a meaningful way, making links between your past and current experiences. I am also someone who is committed to providing therapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental setting.
For some clients a few sessions are life-changing. For others, a more intensive long-term therapy may be required to change deep-rooted patterns that prevent healing and growth from occurring.
In addition I have tutored Counselling Skills to adults at West Thames College. I am also a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Healer and a Facilitator of the Louise Hay 'Heal Your Life' Workshop.
My area of work is listed below as a general guide. Please contact me to explore how I may be of help to you with no obligation. It will be life changing.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and Qualifications
- MA in Psychotherapy & Healing, University of Middlesex
- PG Dip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, University of Middlesex
- Certificate in Systemic Therapy (Family Therapy) University of Luton
- Practitioner’s Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Thames Valley University
- Reiki & Sri Kaleshwar Sai Shakti Healer
- Tutor and Workshop Facilitator in Louise L Hay Philosophy 'Heal Your Life'
Membership of Professional Associations:
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Institute for Complementary Medicine (ICM)
- British Register of Complementary Practitioners (BRCP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
All sessions are a duration of one hour at a personal investment of £50 per session.
Students will be investing £35.00 per session.
I have worked in the voluntary sector offering counselling and psychotherapy since 2006.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
My availability is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m.