Bournville Counselling Practice (Eleni Kypridemos MBACP)
Are you feeling sad, anxious or panicking and don't know why?
For me, counselling is vocational. I feel passionately that everyone should be able to access therapeutic services of a high standard. We work together in an open, empathic and trust building way.
I work with individuals, couples and via Skype (individual only).
You can expect to experience
A safe, confidential space to explore your feelings and concerns.
Be listened to by a trained counsellor who will offer focus, challenge and clarity.
Be challenged about some of the unhelpful feelings and behaviours that may be hindering your growth.
Encouragement to make positive choices for yourself.
Therapy can be difficult painful work and I would encourage you to stick with it, hopefully seeing yourself change and move forward means that you will want to come.
I encourage an initial telephone conversation before booking
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications include:
- MA Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice, 2020, Bath Spa University
- PG Cert Clinical Supervision, 2020 University of Derby
- BScHons Psychology 2003 Uni of Liverpool
- Certificate in Counselling Skills 2004 Birmingham Uni
- FD Integrative Counselling 2014, Newman University College
- ASSIST - Suicide Intervention Training 2012
- Mental Health First Aid, 2012
- DANOS (Substance misuse intervention), 2012
- Solution Focus Brief Therapy Certificate, 2009
Counselling Work Experience:
- SIFA Fireside, homeless and substance misuse related counselling - 2008-2013
- RSVP (Rape and Sexual Violence Project) 2009- present
- Cedar Counselling 2013/2014
- Childline/NSPCC 2004 - present
- Private Practice 2014 - present
- Counselling skills trainer for NHS
Issues I work with:
- Faith based approach or issues related
- religious based abuse
- physical health
- high earners
- sexual abuse
- physical abuse/domestic violence
- work based issues
- adult and child bullying
- emotional abuse
- low self-confidence/esteem
- spirituality/cultural issues
- religion and religious based abuse
- post natal depression
- relationship issues
- self-harm/self injury
- suicidal thoughts
- personal growth/development.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Religious based abuse
generalised anxiety disorder
affairs and betrayals
separation and divorce
inner child work
Photos & videos
Counselling Fees I offer one set fee of £40 per session (first session is £20).
Supervision Fees £50 per hour
I accept cash or online payments
I work privately from a dedicated counselling room. There is parking available. At the moment we do not offer waiting room of WC facilities.
Cancellation policy: 24hrs notice required, full fee incurred
Payment is required upfront for SKype and email counselling via online.
LinkedIn CV details
I have appointments early am/days/evenings/late pm and weekends.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
early am, daytime, evening, weekend, Skype, email counselling, instant message
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I am completing Clinical Supervisor training at Derby University.