Dawn French MBACP, CIPD, PGCE - Counsellor, Personal Development Coach
Reflections Practice Ltd
Unit 20 Springfield Business Park
01467 512393 / 07843 280805
Are you finding things difficult to cope with at the moment, unsure of what you need to do?
It starts with searching for help, the next stage is a phone call or email. Contact me to find out more about how I can help by using counselling, coaching and personal development techniques in a way that suits both your personality and lifestyle.
To get rapid change, I blend supportive face to face CBT counselling with dynamic coaching and professional education to give strategies to manage changes in both personal, family and work life.
Medium to longer term traditional counselling can be given to support emotional issues for individuals who wish for more space and time to work through traumatic events.
Using psychological/educational techniques I work with conflict management in family units, relationship issues, general anxiety disorder, depression, guiding on development. We work to finding strategies for clients to become emotionally stronger for life's future events. Resilience building for a future more in control.
Sessions mainly take place in our therapy room in Grantham (NG31) or Long Bennington (NG23) and I will also consider home visits. Telephone/Skype support can also be arranged for people who have care commitments or busy people on the move.
Flexible appointments (days, evenings or weekends). Appointments can be arranged over the phone, email or you can access the Reflections Practice Ltd website to see availability and make a provisional booking.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully qualified Counsellor, with 15 years experience both within organisations and private practice
- A registered member with the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy for over 10 years
- Qualified to postgraduate level, with 15 years teaching/tutoring in Counselling, Coaching, Mentoring and Personal Development
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, coaching organisations and individuals in the workplace
- Qualified in both Person Centred Counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Mentor/counsellor for students taking a Diploma in Counselling or other types of personal development training
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Member of the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office) and fully compliant with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Specialist in hearing loss and D/deafness, degenerative hearing loss, workplace requirements, family adjustments, acceptance and confidence concerns
Photos & videos
Fees are transparent
- All sessions are 1 hour minimum
- £40 per hour
- We ask for a commitment of at least 6 sessions
- Payment via: debit or credit cards, cash, cheque, Paypal, Apple pay, contactless or direct bank transfer
- £35 per hour for Level 4/5 Counselling students undertaking mandatory therapy hours
- Free parking onsite
Sessions can also take place using British Sign Language.
Counsellor has BSL as a second language and supports people around hearing loss, D/deafness, degenerative hearing loss, workplace requirements, family adjustments, acceptance and confidence concerns
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Disabled parking, ramp access, assisted access doors. Ground floor practice room. Disabled access toilets
We are fully flexible with appointment times; days, evening and weekends.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|