Carolyn Lloyd Dip Couns MBACP
A few years ago my life was turned upside down in a minute and I realised I needed help, sitting outside the Counsellors room was my first step to a different future, I didn't realise it at the time, but talking through my life and what was going on for me, helped me see everything differently.
It made me go onto to study being a Counsellor and to give back for all the help I received. but I won't lie. it was a big step to take and a lot of of thoughts, emotions and feelings to get through, but I feel I am a better me now.
I am a qualified Person Centred Therapist, which means that we work with YOU, in your thoughts, feelings and emotions, we talk about you and hopefully make sense of how you're feeling.
One of the things that interests me is stress, anxiety and depression.
We will build a relationship that works for both of us, with 50 minute sessions on a week to week basis, between us we will manage how many sessions you require, whether it is short or long term, that's something we can work together on.
You will be provided with a safe, non- judgemental place, in confidence (unless harm to self or others ) to discuss anything that you want.
I am a Member of the BACP which safeguards, both Client and Counsellor, I work to their code of Ethics.
If you require any further Specialist services then I can gladly refer you onto any relevant services.
Availability at both offices
Training, qualifications & experience
- Studying Degree in Adult Depression
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling
- Basic and intermediate Counselling
- Sand and Art Therapy
- Photography Therapy
- Mental Health First Aid
- Transactional Analysis
- Bereavement Counselling
- Substance Misuse Certificate
- Mental Health and Illness Certificate
- RASAC training
- Suicide Support Training
- Sudden Death and Trauma Training
- Solution Focused Therapy Training
- Stress Management Training
- Religious Beliefs and Grief Training
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Counselling session in (50 minutes) £35
Online Therapy via Skype £25
Email Therapy £25
Telephone Counselling £25
Home Visits (within 10 miles) £45
I also offer concessions based on circumstances.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client