Carolyn Cameron - Acc. NCS
I am a fully qualified, Accredited Relationship Counsellor having trained in Person Centered, Systemic, and Psycho-dynamic models.
I work with couples and single people who are experiencing difficulties with relationships within the family system.
I offer clear professional boundaries and a safe and non-judgmental environment ensuring a professional and caring environment in which to explore, and work through personal issues in order to effect change and move forward. I regularly update my skills and knowledge with Continuing Professional Development. to ensure my clients receive quality professional guidance.
I am also a fully qualified Young Persons Counsellor working with young people aged between eight and eighteen years, working to provide guidance and support in order to explore feelings and emotions often experienced during adolescence.
I offer Telephone Counselling with daytime, evenings. and weekend appointments, this provides wider flexibility for clients to choose the slot time that fits well into his/her lifestyle.
- Communication breaks down
- Sex has ended or causes problems
- Arguments continue without resolution
- Violence erupts
- Depression or other health problems recur
- The bond of trust is eroded or broken
When is the right time for Couple Counselling?
- There has been a betrayal of trust; an affair, communication breakdown.
- Talking causes confusion or unbearable anger
- Separation or Divorce seem like the only option
- Desire has gone or sex is no fun
- Arguments and bickering go on and on without resolution
Can Couple Counselling help?
- Destructive patterns of relating can be recognized and addressed
- Conflict resolved and communication can be improved
- New relationship skills can be learned
- The impact of change and loss can be examined
- intimacy can return
- Abusive relationships and domestic violence can be acknowledged
Training, qualifications & experience
The Relate Institute Advanced Diploma in Relationship/Couple Counselling Hull University
Certificate in Person Centered Counselling
Telephone Counselling Relate Institute
Young Person Counsellor
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Relationship issues
Relationship Counselling Individual £45.00 Couples £50.00 one hour session
Young People £35
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and Evenings
Types of client