Here to normalise being human and offer to share the load when things seem to be getting too heavy. In a safe, comfortable, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I have worked with complex trauma, sexual violence, discrimination, LGBTQ, self-esteem, eating disorders, addiction, depression, anxiety, loss, grief, bereavement, self-harm, suicidal ideation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Derby University - Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Runshaw Higher Education - CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Theory Level 3
- Runshaw Higher Education - CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 2
- Certificate in Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Certificate in Complex Trauma Level 1
- Certificate in Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Certificate in Information Governance
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Initial consultation free
£40.00 per session