Beverley Ezekiel BACP, HCPC Reg, NCS (Snr Accred)
Are you looking for support, either as an individual or as a couple, in dealing with life's challenges? Whether you are experiencing a crisis or in need of longer term support, Counselling or Relationship Therapy with me, will offer you a warm and understanding environment in which to gain a better understanding of your thoughts and feelings. I can help you develop strategies to increase confidence and contentment in life.
I am trained in the principal therapies, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and deliver help tailored to each individual's needs.
- Individual Counselling.
- Couple/Relationship Counselling
- Parenting Coaching
- Flexible evening, early morning and Saturday appointments
I am a qualified Counsellor, Relationship Therapist and Social Worker of more than 25 years experience. I am a Senior Accredited Counsellor with the National Counselling Society, registered with the BACP and the HCPC and abide by their ethical standards. I am fully insured.
Private Health Insurance
I am registered with AXA PPP, Simply Health and Aviva.
If you would like to discuss the help you're looking for, or to book an appointment, please email or call me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons. Sociology (Sussex University)
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work , CQSW (Brunel University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy (Relate Institute and University of Hull)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (College of Cognitive Behaviour Therapies)
I have undertaken further training in:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Counselling Adult survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Mental Health
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Enhanced Adoptive Parenting
- Incredible Years Parenting Training
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Individual - 60.00 per 60 minute session
Couple - £80.00 per 60 minute session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer weekday, weekend and evening appointments.
Types of client