Beverley Ezekiel BACP, HCPC Reg, NCS (Snr Accred)
07507787748 / 07507787748
If you are anxious or depressed or are in relationship difficulty, I offer help. As a Counsellor and Couple Therapist, I am trained in the principal therapies including CBT.
I deliver individualised therapy, tailored to each client's needs.
I work with adults and teenagers. Sessions are relaxed and friendly.
- Individual and Couple Counselling.
- Help with common life challenges, specialising in anxiety, depression and relationship difficulties.
- Flexible evening, early morning and Saturday appointments
I am a qualified Counsellor, Relationship Therapist and Social Worker of more than 25 years experience. I am a Senior Accredited Counsellor with the NCS, registered with the BACP and the HCPC and abide by their ethical standards. I am fully insured.
Private Health Insurance
I am registered with AXA PPP, Simply Health, Aviva and VitalityHealth.
If you would like to discuss or to book an appointment, please email or call me and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons. Sociology (Sussex University)
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work , CQSW (Brunel University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy (Relate Institute and University of Hull)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (College of Cognitive Behaviour Therapies)
I have undertaken further training in:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Counselling Adult survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Mental Health
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Enhanced Adoptive Parenting
- Incredible Years Parenting Training
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Individual - 60.00 per 60 minute session
Couple - £80.00 per 60 minute session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer weekday, weekend and evening appointments.
Types of client