Beck Fleming MBACP
What to expect from counselling:
“What I am is good enough if I would only be it openly.” Carl Rogers.
Do you feel overwhelmed by life's pressures? Would it feel helpful to talk to someone independent and non-judgemental about some issues?
We can all struggle emotionally, from time to time and counselling offers you some space and time with a qualified therapist to look at some of your patterns of relating, stresses you may be under and allows you to find a balance in your life.
Finding the right counsellor can help you find adapted and more enriching ways of experiencing life.
It is important to feel a connection with your therapist and with this in mind, I offer an initial half hour session, without charge, to ensure that you know what to expect and are able to ask any questions that you may have about the counselling process.
I am a fully qualified integrative therapist and I offer an understanding, non judgemental, private space, to work alongside you in order to try to get a healthier emotional perspective and find some peace in an often chaotic world. I have experience in a variety of settings and with an array of issues.
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and abide by their Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling & Psychotherapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling CPCAB
- Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Counselling CPCAB
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies CPCAB
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills CPCAB
- BA (HONS) English Literature
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency, Accredited Voluntary Register
- Counselling in Schools Workshop
- Working Creatively with Young People, Workshop
- Couples Counselling
- Art therapy training
- 8 week Mindfulness training
- Working with the Inner Child Workshop
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
I offer a free 30 minute consultation in order for us to meet and chat about the work, thereafter I charge £40 for a 50 minute session.
Some concessions are available.
I can offer both short and long term counselling.
I work from a comfortable space in Oakley, near Bicester.
Parking available on site.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Days and some evenings.
Types of client