07495 712 662
- I offer warmth, compassion and empathy as well as I provide a welcoming place no matter your, culture, sex, race or disability. I also provide a safe and confidential place for you to explore what might be troubling you and I am there to listen and understand from a human perspective. In life, individuals will experience difficulties with their personal lives and also in their professional life and it is important to remember that you are not alone as help and support is available.
- Life is full of ups and downs and so this can leave individuals to feel helpless, hopeless and fatigue. Sometimes you may feel that you have nobody to talk to or you may feel misjudged by your peers, friends and families. Your time and space will give you the opportunity to develop a sense of self by focusing on self-worth and acceptance. I understand that for a first-time meeting someone, it can be anxiety provoking and so before we make an agreement, I will give you the first session for half price. The first session will give you the opportunity to see whether you will need a different type of therapist or if you would like to continue short- or longer-term therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualifications/Experiences/professional bodies.
• I have a BSc in psychology
• MSc in Addiction Psychology and Counselling
• Working with Domestic Violence
- Introduction to Mentalisation Based Treatment
- First year studying CBT
- CCLD/NVM level 3 in Childcare and Education
- NCFE Level 2 Working with Children and Young People
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Childhood bereavement
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
For first session - £35.00
To continue sessions - £55
Concessions are available for those who are on low-income or benefits.
As an Integrative Counsellor and psychotherapist, I believe that every person is unique with their own experiences and feelings. In my therapy I choose to tailor the sessions according to the clients needs and that could be issues from the past or present. Whatever your needs are or adversities, it is about finding ways to move towards change and growth.
Please feel free to call me to discuss further information regarding my service.
Please click on page 2 of the webpage to find the website.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Fridays between 9am -5pm Thursdays- 6pm -8pm
Types of client