Angela Latchford-MNCS(Acc) Dip Hyp CS,Dip CP,Ad.Dip.CP
Working as a session facilitator at MIND mental health charity for many years. I am particularly passionate about helping people change their life for the better.
As a counsellor I can offer you a safe, confidential and relaxing space to discuss your concerns and together, we will look at options that may help you gain back the control you need to live your life in a complete way.
The 'Time to change' program has done much to reduce the stigma around mental health & talking therapies which allows people the courage to open up & explore their feelings & emotions. You can join this growing trend..
Making your appointment is the first step to gaining control back in your life allowing you to live everyday rather than exist.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma Counselling & Psychotherapy Dip CP.
- Diploma Hypnotherapy Dip.Hip CS.
- Diploma Cognitive behavoural Therapy.
- Advanced Diploma Psychotherapy Ad.Dip.PsychC.
- Diploma Psychology Associated Stress Counselling.
- Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Institute of Counselling.
- MNCS (Acc). Registered Member (National Counselling Society)
- AVR; (Accredited Voluntary Member) Government Register.
- Police Checked; DBS
- Fully Insured; Annual renew
- Sign Language – BSL Communicator
Fully accredited member of the National Counselling Society and AVR; Government approved Accredited Voluntary Register; Accredited Member Status (MNCS Acc).
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
My fees are £45.00 per 50 mins.
I really want to help you, If you are in financial difficulty, I can reduce my rates from £25.00 and would be happy to discuss this with you further. Please do not let finance be a reason to not seek the help that you need, please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to talk.
In my years of working within mental health practice to date, I have seen many transformations take place, clients often say they wish they had sort therapy sooner. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Please do not continue putting of your chance to live your life. Counselling could really help change your life too. I look forward to your call.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client