Amanda Wells Dip.Couns MBACP
Often in our lives there are many obstacles, which can leave you feeling overwhelmed and not coping as well as you'd like to. Before you know it, you find yourself unhappy or anxious, with an inner voice spurting unhelpful critical thoughts, questioning yourself and your judgement and just not feeling right in yourself. "This isn't me" you think. You might be fed up with the past playing like a movie in your mind, unresolved loss or hurt, unable to let go and impacting your life and relationships now and feel a million miles away from the person that you want to be. Maybe you fear not feeling yourself again, you definitely don't want to stay stuck here, yet you might feel nervous about coming to therapy.
You want to be more resilient, happier, grounded, less stressed and more at peace. Together we can make better sense of what's troubling you, your thoughts and emotions. I can support you to work through your problems, help you feel empowered, have the courage to be your authentic self and make positive lasting changes. Whether your aged 10 or 100, if you've lost your mojo, together we can find it - its never too late.
Photos of my cosy therapy room are below. Take a look at my website www.amandawellstherapy.co.uk or visit my new meditation channel on You Tube - Cwtch Meditations. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 4 integrative therapeutic counselling, registered member of the BACP
- Specialisie in mental health, anxiety and depression, Post Natal Depression
- Teens and anxiety aged 10+
- PTSD and trauma, childhood sexual abuse, trauma and the body, dissociation and DID, self-harm and suicide
- Understanding autism, ADHD, sensory processing
- EFT and matrix-reimprinting, working with spirituality and energy
- Bereavement therapy
- Gender exploration, transitioning, non-binary
- I work with mental health charities, Herts Mind Network, Mind and the New Leaf College, writing and teaching a range of Wellbeing Courses including Anxiety Management, Anger Management, Mindfulness, Emotional Resilience and Post-natal Depression, as well as running my own courses.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
Daytime session £55, evening after 7pm £60. Face-to-face and online sessions available.
24 hours notice for cancellations, if less than 24 hours, full payment required.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays between 9 and 3 and evenings from 4 until 9pm
Types of client