If you struggle to cope whether this is a result of having suffered from: Bereavement, Personal or professional setbacks, Unexpressed anger or pain, High level of anxiety, Broken and difficult relationship, Lack of self-confidence, Depression or stress, Past trauma, Bullying, Abuse, Multicultural issues
If you have tried all your coping strategies and they don’t work or you feel that the same things keep happening, or you are not sure what problem you have, or are at that stage when you really want to talk to someone who won’t judge you and will listen to you, together we can explore the areas that you struggle with.
- A non-judgmental and confidential environment in which can explore and understand your unique experience and feelings, see your situation in a different light, re-discover your own identity, values and sense of self-worth and, finaly, find your own ways to move forward.
- One-to-one sessions which will last 50 min and at an initial appointment you will be encouraged to explain your reasons for seeking help and what you would like to achieve though the therapy. If we decide to continue working together, we will sign a standard contract and arrange a time and day convenient for you.
- Couples Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
- Skype Counselling
- Supervision for registered and trainee counsellors.
- The number and frequency of sessions are entirely up to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons)
- ABC Diploma Level 4 in Counselling
- Advanced CBT Diploma
- Certificate Level 4 in Relationship Counselling
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling For Depression
- Certificate in Supervision
- Introductory Transactional Analysis 101 Course
- "Anger": Working with Anger and Passivity in Counselling
- Understanding Anxiety
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Understanding & Supporting People who Self Harm
- An Introduction to the Compassionate Mind
- Living with a Partner Who Has Died
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Adult individuals: £40
Couple counselling: £50
I also offer a negotiable sliding scale for clients on lower
incomes. This can be discussed during the initial meeting.
Clinical Supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists and student counsellors and student psychotherapists: please contact me for further information
I am a bilingual Counsellor and can speak fluently in English and Russian.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer daytime, evenings and weekend appointments to fit in with your lifestyle.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I offer Clinical Supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists and student counsellors and student psychotherapists on a face-to-face basis and also online.