I believe change is possible. Through working with you as the client to explore both your current issue and what lies beneath, I can help to bring both what is actually happening, and the cause into the room. It is here that transformation can take place.
How I work:
I work from an integrative and integral perspective; which means i have a broad range of tools at my disposal. All that you bring is welcome, and i will meet you in the place where you need to be met. It maybe we look at your thoughts, feelings, or behaviour but most likely a combination of all, and all with in the context of your physical self, your relationships, and the environment you live in.
The space i provide is primarily a warm welcoming space where you will not be judged, where you will be supported to make the changes you wish to make, and where what you say remains confidential in line with the BACP code of ethics. And where we can practice the art of relating between individuals in a honest and authentic way.
This is also available in a group setting, a safe place for you to be in relationship to others, where i facilitate to keep the space safe and relevant, where you can try out new ways of being with others in a group environment. See http://solacegrouptherapy.wordpress.com for more details.
Reading this is the first step to making the changes you wish to make. Well done for getting this far. I look forward to meeting you, and setting out on this journey together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have 12 years experience in supporting people from a variety of backgrounds to understand themselves and make changes in their lives.
- I am the lead tutor on the Diploma in Integrative Counselling in Brighton, for the Counselling and Psychotherapy Training Academy (CPTA).
- I also deliver training in understanding shame, solution focussed therapy, and use of drugs, alcohol, and other mind effecting substances (including sugar).
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling from Wealdon College.
- Diploma in Supervision from - Cathy Davey's - Make a Difference Training.
- Augmented by Level 1&2 Integral Training, and a background Degree in Psychology from Leicester University.
- I work with a band of brothers mentoring scheme to support young men to take responsibility for their lives.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Working with the body.
- Working with Grief.
- Existential Counselling.
- Integral Counselling.
- Working with Mind, Body, Spirit.
- Inner world.
- Outer world.
- Soul work.
Individual Counselling sessions - £50 (50min)
Individual Supervision sessions - £50 (50min)
Couples - £70
Group Counselling - £30 (90min)
Group Supervision - £30 (90min)
*I have a limited number of reduced price spaces available for individual sessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day time slots available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.