David Hoskins MSc Integrative Psychotherapy, BSc (Hons) Addictions Counselling
Stratford Upon Avon
"It is a joy to be hidden, and a disaster not to be found" (D.W. Winnicott)
I am an experienced Integrative Psychotherapist and Addictions Counsellor offering confidential treatment in Stratford Upon Avon.
I offer a relationally warm therapeutic presence and would describe my style as nurturing and supportive.
I work from a relational framework as i understand the need for Attachment is a primary motivation and drive in human beings.
I understand, respect and embrace peoples individuality and uniqueness, therefore i take special care in offering individualised treatment to meet the needs of each client.
I have a wealth of experience and knowledge in working with various Addictions.
I have worked in many well respected Residential Treatment Programmes both in the UK and overseas where i have held numerous Senior positions.
I work with a wide range of emotional, psychological and relational difficulties and offer a safe and contained space to work through problems.
I work with a wide range of presenting problems including:
- Attachment Disorders.
- Relationship Difficulties.
- Personality Disorders.
- Eating Disorders.
- Panic Disorders.
- Grief & Loss.
- Personal Development.
I also run a weekly Psychotherapy group in Stratford Upon Avon.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FDSc Addictions Counselling: University of Bath (CATS)
- BSc (Hons) Addictions Counselling: University of Bath (CATS)
- PG Cert Integrative Psychotherapy: Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (SPTI)
- PG Dip Integrative Psychotherapy: Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (SPTI)
- MSc Integrative Psychotherapy: Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (SPTI)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Addictions Counselling
- Addictions Treatment
- Alcoholism Treatment
- Sober Escort
- Sober Companion
- Recovery Coaching
- Rehab Advice
- Referral to Residential Treatment
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays (Day & Evening) Weekends (Day & Evening)
Types of client