A. R Pourmohamedian (Roya Hamid) - Creative Arts Therapist (Drama)
I qualified as a Clinical Supervisor in 2006.
Trained with CAST at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
Your role as a professional or student is to set the agenda for us both to explore, experiment and evaluate.
My role is to provide professional overview and ethical guidance across a wide range of work performance and related personal agendas. I also see my role as a guide and mentor ready to affirm, inspire and emotionally support your development of insight and understanding.
- In our sessions together I will:-
- Provide a space to offload and express personal responses and feelings that arise as a result of your work – with clients and third party stakeholders
- Guide you to further develop your knowledge and professional competence
- Facilitate you to further develop your emotional competence, self awareness, congruence and professional identity
- Validate and support your own personal style
- Reflect on and explore ways you are affected by your work with clients (e.g. effects on your feelings, actions, beliefs, values)
- Help you develop skills and strategies that allow you to be more effective in your role
- Discuss decisions and choices you have made in the course of your work
- Reflect on and develop effective and ethical practice
- Work as a collaborative team to make potentially tough decisions about safety and accountability with respect to some clients
- Provide opportunities to reflect on your work
- Help you to plan and utilise personal and professional resources
- Facilitate your understanding of your role in the wider social, legal, historical, political context
- Assist you to be sensitive to issues of gender, power, diversity, difference, and culture
- Assist you in problem solving
- Guide you to establish and manage your ability to recognise limits
- Assist you to gain insight and understanding
Support your autonomy and uniqueness
Help you to connect theory and practice
Individuals, groups and organisations