I am person-centred in the Supervision I offer which means I will aim to create with you a place where you are able to attend to what you wish with a sense of freedom and without the fear of being judged. Please be warmly invited to be an active participant in the ‘shape and flavour’ that our sessions take. I invite you to be open about what is not helpful to you as well as what is.
I am a qualified psychodrama practitioner as well as a person-centred counsellor& Supervisor. If you would like to hear more about how psychodrama can be used in supervision then please ask me.
What can be explored in Supervision?
We may look at:
• Anything at all that helps you reflect upon and learn from your experiences in your work.
• Any interventions or strategies you use.
• Content of your sessions.
• The relationships, as you perceive them, you have with your clients.
• The impact your work has on you personally.
• The impact you personally have on your work.
• The ethical framework of any professional body you belong to. (Mine is UKCP.)
• Relevant legislation as and when that arises.
• How our supervisory relationship may mirror relationships with your clients.
• The context(s) in which you work.
At the beginning of our work we can edit the contract for how we will work together according to what you need and I invite us both to revisit it regularly to make sure it still works for us.
I charge £45 for an hour session.