Veron Zenonos FdSc, MBACP
Muswell Hill North London Therapy Rooms
Flat 2, 56 Queens Avenue
I am a fully qualified Counsellor committed to working with you to help you to resolve any issues which have lead you to seek counselling at this time.
I offer face to face, Skype and telephone sessions in the North London area. I have experience working with individuals with a variety of presenting issues ranging from bereavement, stress and anxiety, relationship issues, post traumatic stress disorder, low confidence, low self esteem, depression and childhood experiences which are still having an impact on your life today.
The aim of my work is to encourage clients to be aware of their feelings and how these relate to their thoughts and actions. We will work together to explore your issues and to see how you can feel empowered to draw from your own resources in order to resolve these issues. I work in a person centred, non judgmental way which encourages you to draw from your own strengths. As each client is different I use other models of therapy in a complimentary way which will be best suited to your individual needs.
Counselling sessions are typically once a week for 50 minutes. I offer an initial consultation which gives us the opportunity to explore and understand the presenting issues, to discuss how the counselling process works and to see if we would be able to work together in a therapeutic way.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Diploma in Counselling and BACP Foundation Degree in Counselling with Middlesex University in Person Centred Counselling.
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and I abide by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and its professional conduct procedures.
- Cruse Bereavement Training
- I have over 10 years experience working within the caring profession.
- I worked within a school environment for 2 years as a Counsellor providing counselling to parents and staff members.
- I have worked within the NHS as a Counsellor in a GPs Surgery.
- I have worked within the Mental Health Charity Mind as a Counsellor.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
From £45 for 50 minute sessions.
Limited concessionary rates available. Please call to discuss.
Please feel free to telephone or email me if you require any further information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer daytime and evening appointments.
Types of client