Sunny Barnes BSc, MSc, Clin Dip, MBPsS
I am a qualified integrative psychodynamic counsellor. I offer a space, in which unwelcome changes in your life circumstances can be processed and meaningfully explored, and changes for the better may become possible. To help you find out more about what it would be like to work with me, I offer a free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Degree in Psychology (Leeds University).
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (The Mary Ward Centre).
- Certificate in Clinical Assessment (Metanoia Institute).
- Diploma in Integrative Psychodynamic Counselling (Metanoia Institute).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
9am-5pm (weekdays only) £45.
5pm onwards £50.
Saturday or Sunday £55.
I am in the final stages of completing a Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute, awarding body Middlesex University).
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|