Sarah Jayne Court, Reg. MBACP
Helping You Create a More Meaningful, Purposeful Life and Develop Fulfilling Relationships
Counselling and Psychotherapy in Knebworth and London Bridge.
Do any of these resonate with you?
- I feel lost and confused; I don't know which way to turn
- I feel alone and lonely; I don’t feel heard
- I feel sad and depressed; I don't know how to feel better
- I feel anxious, stressed and life feels overwhelming
- I feel trapped, afraid and misunderstood
- I never feel ‘good enough.' I am my own worst critic
You have come to the right place; I can help you.
Everyone is welcome; therapy is for everyone. I help individuals 18 and older, women and men, and my practice is LGBTQ+ friendly.
I offer 1 hour therapy sessions in Knebworth and London Bridge. I also offer online sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Postgraduate Diploma (Level 7) from the Psychosynthesis Trust in London.
In addition to my private practice, I am also a Training Assistant at the Psychosynthesis Trust, which runs high quality training programmes for counsellors and psychotherapists.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Each 1 hour session is £50
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am currently accepting new clients. I offer flexible hours Monday - Saturday
Types of client