Sarah Bailey Fdsc MBACP
Lifeways Therapy Centre
30 Albany Road
All About People
50 Holly Walk
Sarah is a qualified counsellor with specific experience working with children and young people. The majority of her work is in educational settings such as schools and universities which has provided her with a wealth of experience working with issues associated with this age and stage of life.
Sarah is a qualified counsellor with a current DBS certificate and a registered member of the BACP. Sarah is always happy to provide time to speak on the phone or respond to any queries via email regarding working with her as this can help with going forward with counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 6 Supervision
- Fdsc Counselling
- Bacp registered member 146912
- Level 3 Counselling skills
- Level 2 Counselling skills
- Safeguarding for counsellors in the Early Years Setting
- CPD in Building an Understanding of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (including Aspergers)
- Level 2 Working with survivors of abuse
- CPD in Working with those with disordered eating
- CPD in Substance misuse
- Autism, Asperger's and Education through the Lifespan
- Place 2 be training - Working with Children and Young People
I have particular experience in working with children, young people and students.
I also have experience and specific training in working with those who have been affected by sexual abuse and people with ASD.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I work in general counselling and have worked with those who are experiencing anxiety, depression, disordered eating, relationship problems and loss as well as other issues that have presented. I also have particular experience in working with children and young people, students, people affected by sexual abuse and those on the autistic spectrum.
£40 per session
A phone call or email enquiry can be helpful to decide whether you wish to make an appointment and these are free of charge.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Various appointments throughout the week including evenings and weekends.
Types of client