07423 706450 / 07423 706450
I am a degree qualified counsellor and have been practicing since 2007, firstly in Australia and now in the UK.
I am a Registrant member of the National Counselling Society whose register has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Registers programme.
I have an integrative approach to counselling which incorporates cognitive behaviour therapy and solution focused therapy. I also have strong leanings toward person centred and Egan's Skilled Helper. That said, it is important that my approach works for you, this will be explored before we commence our relationship.
I work with clients short and long term depending on your needs.
My areas of practice are:
- Bereavement and loss
- Burn out
- Stress management
- Transition to retirement
I offer professional supervision to counsellors and trainees, contact directly for details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Counselling)
- Graduate Certificate of Health Science
- Graduate Diploma Nutritional Medicine (Mental Health)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- Diploma in Workplace and Business Coaching
- Professional Supervision, Certificate of Attainment
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
£35.00 per hour.
I offer low rates for students (18 or older), trainee counsellors and those on low incomes.
Payment is made prior to each session. I accept cash, PayPal or direct deposit.
I do not offer couples counselling.
I do not work with clients under the age of 18.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|