Mrs Rajnish Virk (Dip , CBT)
In these difficult times we face with Corona , are you facing increased anxiety especially health anxiety, or wanting to look at how to manage your health better to limit its affect on you. Then CBT therapy can very much help you to work through these feelings, then please do not hesitate to call me to book a appointment.
I offer therapy face to face and via the free online system of zoom which you can access via desktop or via your mobile app for free or i can do telephone therapy.
To many, following their dreams often stay a dream. This is because anxiety, dread, low self-esteem, depression, and other emotions often get in the way of living the life we want. As a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, I have the skills and experience to help others emerge out of emotions that trap them.
My approach is holistic and I help people to look at what triggers their emotional health. We do have an additional service alongside CBT if you wish to have an overall picture so I look at things like diet, and use alternative understanding of the body via Ayurveda and Chinese approach to mind and body for a better understanding about why they feel the way they do and how they manage their mental and emotional health better.
Backed by 12 years of experience working in the NHS as a therapist, I have a wealth of knowledge and skills to significantly help people within a short span of time. I’m compassionate, encouraging, and create a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere where my clients can be honest and unafraid to talk about things that they can’t talk to anyone else. Whether you are suffering from past domestic abuse, struggling with consistent anxiety, or stuck in a depressed state of mind, I’ll help with no judgement. I like to give you the skills and techniques for you to be able to come up with the answers yourself, as I believe we all have the answers within us but we just need time and often guidance to find them.
My sessions are never rushed and will be at a pace that suits you. During these uncertain times, I offer online sessions on Zoom or by telephone at a time convenient to you.
If you want to work with a sensitive therapist that will restore your confidence so you can manage your mental health not just now but for the rest of your life, please contact me to discuss the next steps.
I am more than happy to chat for a free 20 mins consultation to discuss what you would like and how I can help you. Just call me, your new life is only a phone call or email away.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have studied CBT in Staffordshire university in 2012 and completed the Post Graduate Diploma in cognitive BehaviouraL Therapy.
I have worked as a low and now high CBT therapist in the NHS for over 12 yrs .
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
The BABCP is the lead organisation for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in the UK.
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the practice, theory or development of CBT. BABCP also provides accreditation for CBT therapists.
BABCP accredited members adhere to the Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics in the Practice of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies, and are willing to be scrutinised in this adherence as required.
Areas of counselling I deal with
The fee is £55 per session fo 60 mins
Monday - 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Tuesday - 4.15pm - 7.15pm
Wednesday - 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Thursday 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Friday - 4.30pm -7.30pm
Saturday - 9am - 12pm
Sunday 9am - 12pm
Areas i work on
- Anxiety - PTSD Post Traumatic Disorder including choldhood trauma, OCD, Generalised, anxiety disorder (worrying too much), Phobia, social anxiety, panic, body dysmorphic disorder
- Depression - low self esteem, recurrant depression.
Here are some reviews from clients i have helped.:
- Just to say thank you for all your help and support over the last few months. At times i didnt think things would get better , but with your suypport and patience eventually we got there .
- I didnt think you could get me this far, but you did and id like to thankyou for this. i will miss our talks. All the best with the baby.
- I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me get through a very difficult time . i dont know what i will do without you. I wish you the best for the future.
- Raj was a excellent therapist who gave me confidence to open up and i felt that she realy cared about me and wanted to help.
- Thank you for all your help you've given me!. So professional and understanding. Life changing therapy, but it's not like therapy, more like talking to your best friend who can actually hep you rationalise your thoughts and see that your not crazy or bad , and put things behind you and look to the future not past .Thanks