Nazish Hussain MBACP
I am a professional & experienced multilingual counsellor & Psychotherapist, working from five different locations to suit the convenience of my clients within Hillingdon (Uxbridge, Hayes, Westdrayton) & Slough. I
- Offer you counselling through Skype, phone & face to face.
- Offer you counselling in English, Hindi, Punjabi & Urdu.
- Offer you a safe, accepting,valuing, confidential & calm environment where you will never be judged.
- Help to explore problems and to identify changes you may wish to make.
- Easily accessible due to a choice of five different practices.
- Offer you services within 24 hours.
- Offer first free consultation over the phone or skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and follow the association's ethical framework for good practice.
My qualification include M.Ed, BA (Psychology) F.Da (Counselling)
I have done many courses, training & workshops in mental health issues, domestic violence, loss & bereavement.
I have worked as a counsellor and arganisational incharge within schools environment, Hospice, Mind & domestic violence agency.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
- £35-£40 per hour individual
- £45 couple
- £50 family
- £20 each group of 3-4
Group booking discount is available.
This is dependent on client's financial situation which is discussed and negotiated with the client. It is important that therapy is comfortable and we are both happy with the arrangement.
Fees are payable by cash and cheque. Sessions lasts for 1 hour on a weekly basis.
Organisations: workshops, seminars and study days -please contact me to discuss charges.
I originally trained as as person centred counsellor. However I personally belief that all approaches can be equally effective. You may find one approach more appealing than another, or find that some approaches are better for a certain area of counselling or psychotherapy than others.
My therapeutic stance is integrative which means that I work across different therapeutic modalities depending on the issues brought to therapy.
My interest of working with clients include Client centred, Gestalt, Focusing, Transpersonal, CBT, Transactional Analysis & Solution focused.
I offer both short term & long term counselling.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu|
8:00 am- 6:00 pm Week days.