Natalie Taylor Dip.Couns. MNCSAccred
Welcome to my profile. My names Natalie and I am a fully qualified therapist with a small private practice in Lymington. I offer a warm, friendly, professional Counselling service for Adults and Young People (11-18yrs) in a supportive environment in which you will feel able to explore your thoughts and feelings, without fear of judgement, giving you the time and space just to be you.
I believe you're the expert of yourself, and together we will work through any issues you may be experiencing and help you to live a more fulfilled and settled life. I realise this may feel scary, so I will endeavour to make you feel welcome, listened to, understood and valued, and be by your side as we work together through your Counselling journey.
I am a Humanistic Therapist and also work integratively, meaning I use different modalities depending on what it is you feel you need from Counselling, as every person is different.
I have helped people with a range of different issues such as anxiety, depression, relationship issues, bereavement and loss, low confidence and self-esteem, stress, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, anger, panic attacks and bullying.
If you just need to talk, to be heard and listened to, without any judgement, or for certain difficulties you may be experiencing. Sometimes it can be to help clarify any thoughts and emotions you may have, to help you feel in a more settled place. Whatever it may be, I am here to help.
I offer both short term and long term work depending on what you bring to Counselling and any goals you may wish to achieve.
I look forward to hearing from you, warmest regards,
Training, qualifications & experience
- Introduction to Counselling
- Level 2 Counselling skills Acquisition and Practice plus Working with Grief & Loss
- Level 3 Counselling Theory Towards reflective practice (CBT/Humanistic/Psychodynamic)
- Level 4 Counselling Diploma - Embarking on Practice, Humanistic Theory & TA
Training:(ongoing Continued Professional Development)
- Suicide & self-harm
- Safeguarding Children V5.1 (Hampshire)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Complex mental health needs
- Child protection & safeguarding
I have experience working within a Secondary & 6th form school as a Counsellor and currently volunteer for a local charity as a Counsellor helping young people within the New Forest area alongside my Private Practice.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Eating disorders
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
* £50 Adult
* £45 Young Person (11-18yrs)
* £40 Online via secure video link
* £55 Home visits (within 10 mile radius)
I offer concessionary fees please ask for details.
* I am fully insured and have on-going supervision as required by my Professional Body. I hold Accredited Registrant Members Status with the National Counselling Society (NCS) who are also a member of the Professional Standards Authority, and as such am bound by their standards and ethics.
* I have an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
*I am located on the first floor so no wheelchair accessibility.
*I offer home visits to those who have limited mobility or are unable to leave their homes.
For more information please visit my website www.ntcounselling.co.uk
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon-Thurs 8.30am - 8pm
Fridays 8.30am - 5pm
Saturdays 10am - 1pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|