Natalie Taylor Dip.Couns. MNCSAccred
Welcome to my profile. My names Natalie and I am a fully qualified therapist with a small private practice in Lymington. I offer a warm, friendly, professional Counselling service for Adults and Young People (11-18yrs) in a supportive environment in which you will feel able to explore your thoughts and feelings, without fear of judgement, giving you the time and space just to be you.
I believe you're the expert of yourself, and together we will work through any issues you may be experiencing and help you to live a more fulfilled and settled life. I realise this may feel scary, so I will endeavour to make you feel welcome, listened to, understood and valued, and be by your side as we work together through your Counselling journey.
I am a Humanistic Therapist and also work integratively, meaning I use different modalities depending on what it is you feel you need from Counselling, as every person is different.
I have helped people with a range of different issues such as anxiety, depression, relationship issues, bereavement and loss, low confidence and self-esteem, stress, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, anger, panic attacks and bullying.
If you just need to talk, to be heard and listened to, without any judgement, or for certain difficulties you may be experiencing. Sometimes it can be to help clarify any thoughts and emotions you may have, to help you feel in a more settled place. Whatever it may be, I am here to help.
I offer both short term and long term work depending on what you bring to Counselling and any goals you may wish to achieve.
I look forward to hearing from you, warmest regards,
Training, qualifications & experience
- Introduction to Counselling
- Level 2 Counselling skills Acquisition and Practice plus Working with Grief & Loss
- Level 3 Counselling Theory Towards reflective practice (CBT/Humanistic/Psychodynamic)
- Level 4 Counselling Diploma - Embarking on Practice, Humanistic Theory & TA
Training:(ongoing Continued Professional Development)
- Suicide & self-harm
- Safeguarding Children V5.1 (Hampshire)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Complex mental health needs
- Child protection & safeguarding
I have experience working within a Secondary & 6th form school as a Counsellor and currently volunteer for a local charity as a Counsellor helping young people within the New Forest area alongside my Private Practice.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
* £50 Adult
* £45 Young Person (11-18yrs)
* £50 Adult Online via Zoom video link/Telephone
* £45 Young person (11-18yrs) Online via Zoom video link/Telephone
* £55 Home visits (within 10 mile radius)
I offer concessionary fees please ask for details.
Concessions offered for
Mon-Thurs 8.30am - 8pm
Fridays 8.30am - 5pm
Saturdays 10am - 1pm
* I am fully insured and have on-going supervision as required by my Professional Body. I hold Accredited Registrant Members Status with the National Counselling Society (NCS) who are also a member of the Professional Standards Authority, and as such am bound by their standards and ethics.
* I have an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
*I am located on the first floor so no wheelchair accessibility.
* NHS Workers can access FREE sessions via Duty to Care. Please contact me for details.
*I offer home visits to those who have limited mobility or are unable to leave their homes.
For more information please visit my website www.ntcounselling.co.uk