Denise Kennedy Coaching, Counselling & Hypnotherapy
Clients seek counselling with me to help them resolve emotional, psychological and relationship issues, to improve their overall well-being and mental health.
You may be experiencing a difficult and distressing event, or may have more general underlying feelings of anxiety or dissatisfaction with life. Therapy may involve talking about life events, feelings, emotions, relationships, ways of thinking and patterns of behaviour. I will listen, encourage and empathise and help you see your issues more clearly or from a different perspective.
I believe the therapeutic relationship is of upmost importance as this allows a safe pathway for you to discover yourself, grow, heal and find new ways of living healthily and begin the transformation to who you desire and deserve to be.
Overall my philosophy is to be authentic, empathic and connected with my clients to enable them to be the best version of themselves, find their purpose and direction in life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I’m a qualified Registered Counsellor, International Certified Alcohol and Drug Therapist, Certified Life Coach, Practitioner in NLP and Hypnotherapy. That's a bit of a mouthful and I appreciate that, so all it really means is....
I'm experienced, knowledgeable, diverse and trustworthy and most of all I understand people and make no judgements, I will hold you in a safe space until you find your inner self and design the life you desire and deserve.
I have worked with many clients from all walks of life and from all around the world with diverse reasons for seeking my help which is a pleasure and a privilege, all of which enhances my experience and expertise.
Whether you are seeking counselling or coaching I’ve helped turn around countless people’s lives with a dynamic discipline designed to help motivate and inspire people to achieve more than they believe is possible.
- Qualified Counsellor
- Alcohol & Drug Therapist
- Transformational Life Coach
- Certified Hypnotherapist/NLP Practitioner
- Trained in DBT (Dialectical Behavioural Therapy)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Sex addiction
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I am also certified in:
NLP and Hypnotherapy
I can help you reduce or stop your symptoms of:
Anxiety - Phobias – Insomnia - Chronic Pain - Substance Abuse – Smoking - Weight Issues – Self Sabotaging Behaviours
The process is dynamic and disciplined, we will plan strategies to get you from where you currently are to achieving your goals by removing obstacles, breaking through limitations and facing challenges together.
- I offer a free telephone consultation, this enables you explore and choose what therapy package is right for you
- I will offer my expertise to assist you in making this decision
- It's my mission and passion to empower people to change their lives and maximise their full potential to reach their desired goals personally and professionally
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Contact me for available appointment times.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|