Christina Gregory MBACP, MBPsS, MSc, BSc (Hons)
925 Green Lanes
3 Montpelier Avenue
Hello and welcome to my profile.
I am an experienced, qualified Counsellor based in West and North London. I offer short-term and open-ended individual counselling and psychotherapy to adults from all walks of life.
Are you struggling with life and work demands? Are you facing difficult life transitions or perhaps have lost pleasure in activities that you once enjoyed? Maybe you cannot identify what is troubling you, but just know that things don't seem quite right. I appreciate that taking the first steps and reaching out to someone can be daunting, so it is important to find a therapist that you feel comfortable working with.
I offer a non-judgmental, caring and confidential space, in which you can explore your thoughts, feelings and relational patterns. Together we can find a way forward, so that you can lead a more satisfying and fulfilling life.
How I work
My approach to counselling and psychotherapy is integrative. This means I combine several psychological theories and techniques into a cohesive and relational way of working. I tailor my interventions to meet the uniqueness of my clients' individual needs and goals, as 'one size does not fit all'.
Please feel free to get in touch with me by phone, text or email for further details or to arrange an initial consultation. This will give us the opportunity to get a sense of one another, for you to ask any questions about therapy and to discuss what you are hoping to achieve.
For further information you can follow the link to my website: www.christinagregorytherapy.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in a variety of mental health and therapeutic settings, as well as in the Higher Education Sector. I can help with a wide range of issues including anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, relationship and family issues, depression, panic attacks, mood disorders, OCD, bereavement, loss, abuse and trauma.
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy by Professional Studies (DCPsych, Final stage)- Metanoia Institute/Middlesex University
- Certificate of Proficiency (BACP)
- Certificate in Clinical Assessment and Evaluation - Metanoia Institute
- Counselling Skills - City, University of London
- Child Development and Early Childhood Education (MSc) - The Institute of Education, University of London
- Psychology (BSc Hons)- University of Hertfordshire
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) - Registered Member
- The British Psychological Society (BPS) - Graduate Member
- BPS Division of Counselling Psychology (DCop) - In training Member
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)- In training Member
- Metanoia Institute
I adhere to the BACP, BPS, UKCP and The Metanoia Institute code of ethics.
As part of my continuous professional development I attend seminars, workshops and conferences relevant to my field.
I hold Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Carer support
- Gender dysphoria
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation - 50 mins £40 (no obligation to commit for further treatment)
Individual once weekly sessions - 50 mins £50
Concessions - some reduced fee places are available to those on low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Unfortunately, I do not have wheelchair-accessible premises. However, I can offer other accessible services such as online and telephone counselling.
Mon - Friday 8.00am to 9pm
Types of client