I am currently seeing clients to help them with 'Post Lockdown Anxiety' as moving out of lockdown can trigger feelings of anxiety, depression and social anxiety.
In addition, I am a friendly and professional London-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) specialist. I can help you manage and transform negative experiences and challenges in your life into positive and enlightening changes. I have treated many clients with different issues such as procrastination, perfectionism, eating disorders, panic attacks, relationship problems, phobias, depression, academic and lifestyle issues. I have excellent proven results and great feedback from my clients!
As an AnxietyUK approved counsellor I also specialise in General Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Social Phobia (or Social Anxiety Disorder). CBT is about changing thoughts and beliefs in order to change emotions, and I have found this therapy works well for these kinds of issues.
My approach is logical, empathetic and supportive, and through our therapeutic alliance, we can navigate the choppy waters of everyday life to find a better way of being. CBT focuses on the here and now, but as an integrative counsellor I also use other techniques where appropriate, such as Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment therapy (ACT) and EMDR.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Advanced Integrative Diploma in CBT – College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
• Advanced Diploma in CBT – College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
• Diploma in CBT – College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
• Diploma in Psychology – Birkbeck, University of London
• Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling – Birkbeck, University of London
• Certificate in Integrative Counselling – The Minster Centre
• Foundations in Psychosynthesis – The Institute of Psychosynthesis
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Insomnia, exam stress, performance anxiety, General Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Social Phobia (or Social Anxiety Disorder).
- Complimentary 15-minute initial consultation call
- £65 per session via Zoom or Skype (some reduced rate places may be available).
- £80 per session face-to-face (currently unavailable due to Covid-19)
- Sessions are 50 minutes
- I have a 24 hours’ cancellation policy
- Payment can be via bank transfer, PayPal, Visa or Mastercard
I am currently working online via Zoom and Skype