Aveline Archer, Responsive Counselling
We will all have to navigate difficult experiences in our lives. At such times, talking helps. Professional counselling offers the opportunity to pause, think, explore, solve.
I'm Aveline Archer, a warm and friendly, fully qualified counsellor and member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I work in private practice at Saxonbury House Medical Group in Crowborough, East Sussex, and am available here to both patients and members of the public alike.
My aim is to offer a safe space in which you can share and explore anything you'd like to talk about. In doing so, and through this process, I hope to support you in gaining a greater understanding of yourself so that you will then be better placed with your thoughts, feelings and decisions moving forward.
For issues with:
- Stress and anxiety
- Loss and bereavement
- Illness and health concerns
- Relationship & family difficulties
- Low self-esteem & confidence
- Work related problems
- Feelings of stuckness
The counselling room here at Saxonbury House Surgery is comfortable and private, a non-judgemental space in which to talk about whatever it is that you would like to, with the assurance of confidentiality and empathy.
If you decide to proceed, we will typically discuss during a first session:
- The presenting issue and surrounding context
- How I work and what to expect
- The number of sessions that might be appropriate for you; I offer short term (6-12 weeks) and long term (open ended) sessions, all of which can be discussed when we meet.
- Please feel free to get in touch, either by phone or email, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
My passion for counselling began when I was working in education. It was this firsthand experience as a teacher that made me realise how hard it is to flourish (young or old) without a good foundation of emotional wellbeing.
SEG Awards ABC Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£45 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client