Dr Andrew Morrice
0117 442 0886
Are you looking for effective help to recover soon?
The Human Givens approach may be the answer. We can expect to improve problems such as:
We can expect to improve problems in 2 – 6 sessions.
20 years as a GP and my training in the Human Givens underlie my practical approach to getting your life back on track. My website describes more about my work, or you can simply contact me now to see we can work together.
You may also benefit from my knowledge in the areas of exercise, diet, the micro-biome (gut health), and the links between physical and mental health where these are relevant to helping improve your wellbeing.
Please understand that I cannot provide a medical opinion, new medical diagnosis, medical investigation or prescriptions for medication whilst working as a counsellor/psychotherapist.
Training, qualifications & experience
- been studying and using the Human Givens approach as part of my work as a GP for the last 15 years.
- completed the HG Diploma in 2012 and joined the HGI Register in 2018
- graduated in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) in 1991, having gained an intercalated BSc in the History of Medicine in 1988.
- completed an MD in the History of Medical Ethics in 1999
- qualified as a GP in 1997, and passed the Royal College of General Practitioners Membership examination in 2000.
- worked as a Partner at St Chads Surgery in Midsomer Norton from January 2000 until May 2018.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Eating disorders
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Consultations are £75 for a full hour.
Please note that Human Givens Therapy typically needs between 2 and 6 sessions to provide effective help, though occasionally very complex problems may take longer.
In view of the low cost overall I do not offer concessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Currently I work flexibly between medical and educational commitments. My usual day to see patients at Chilcompton is Tuesday. I can arrange to see you in Wells if that is more convenient.