Welcome to your brand new Counselling Directory! We're delighted to reveal our new look. Our teams have been working tirelessly to develop this new design, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
These changes have been made to not only reflect our developing business and brand, but to provide a better product to you, our members, and a seamless, easy-to-use platform for the general public looking for professional support.
- Look and feel - We hope you’ll agree, the new website is a more calm and inspiring place for visitors to take the first step on their journey to start therapy.
- Easier to use - The new design means that navigating the site is much easier. Finding a counsellor has more prominence across all pages on the site, so visitors can search for local help wherever they are.
- Articles reimagined - Your expert articles are optimised for reading on desktop, mobile and tablet. The new editorial style makes them pop off the page with full-width images and beautiful pull-quotes.
- Quicker search - The new website is fully optimised for all devices with improved page load speed so that users can navigate our pages and connect with counsellors with ease and satisfaction.
- Accessibility - Improving the accessibility of Counselling Directory was at the heart of all decisions made for the new design. We wanted to make sure that everyone is able to access help easily, regardless of their circumstance. The new site not only meets web accessibility standards but exceeds them.
It doesn’t stop there
Our mission when we started back in 2005, was to help people in need find professional support. You, our valued members, have been key in helping us to support over 1 million people over the last 15 years - and you are at the heart of our mission as we continue to improve Counselling Directory and grow our Happiful family.
This is just the first phase of many improvements we have planned for Counselling Directory. We are committed to continually improving the site, engaging with the public and providing you with the best membership experience.
Your opinion matters
We hope you love the new look for Counselling Directory. If you'd like to leave our web team some feedback, they'd be happy to hear your thoughts.
As always, if you have any questions or would like to speak to a member of our team, you can contact us on 0333 325 2500* or email us at email@example.com.
*Calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calling an 01 or 02 number and count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls.