Top listing terms & condtions
1. You may only purchase a Top Listing in your actual postcode or town, or in your county or neighbouring county (the drop down list will show all the search terms available to you).
2. Due to the high demand, Top Listings are available for a maximum of 3 months at a time to allow other members the chance to be listed at the top.
3. You will only rank for the search term you select (e.g. if you purchase your postcode, you will NOT automatically rank top for your town; all search terms are separate).
4. You will only rank top for searches made directly on our website (e.g. your Top Listing will NOT apply to any searches made on Google).
5. All Top Listings are available on a 'first come, first served' basis so when a listing expires every member has the chance to apply for it (including the member who had that Top Listing previously).
6. The cost for a Top Listing is a one-off cost (your monthly or yearly subscription to be on the directory will continue as normal).
7. If the top spot for your chosen search term has already been taken, you may opt for second or third place. If all spots have already been taken, you may select the 'Notify When Available' button. You will then be sent an email 3 days before that spot expires. This email does not mean that you have successfully purchased that spot, it just lets you know that you can apply for it in 3 days time.
8. On the day a Top Listing expires, it will become available again to purchase at 12 midday exactly. We strongly recommend logging into the Members' Area at 11.55 am to prepare to purchase a Top Listing. There will be a countdown showing exactly when the Top Listing will become available, and the 'Notify When Available' button will automatically change to 'Buy Now' at 12 midday. We recommend manually refreshing your browser at exactly 12 midday if you have a slower connection, as some browsers take a few seconds to refresh.
Once you have clicked the 'Buy Now' button, the first person to successfully complete the process below will secure the Top Listing:
Step 1: Confirm your payment details. You will need to confirm whether you would like to purchase the Top Listing using the card we have stored for your profile, or whether you would like to use a different card. We strongly recommend you update your card details before if you need to, as entering new card details at this stage will take time.
Step 2: Tick to confirm you have read these Terms & Conditions.
Step 3: Confirm you would like to purchase the Top Listing.
9. We do not offer any refunds for Top Listings.
10. By purchasing a Top Listing, you agree to these Terms & Conditions.