- Registered on the British Psychological Society register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS). All registrants are certified as meeting the requirements for registration through their training and experience as supervisors.
- I work in Surrey and Hampshire.
- I draw on a range of therapeutic models, which include Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), mindfulness-based therapy approaches, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and an integrative approach for treating compulsive sexual behaviour.
- Qualifying in 1992 I have worked across a range of different specialities and services. I have specialist training and experience working in pain management, sexual health, neuropsychology and chronic fatigue syndrome. Whilst I have wide-ranging expertise helping individuals manage the psychological and emotional challenges that accompany chronic and physical health conditions, I am also able to help those with purely psychological difficulties.
- I have provided Clinical supervision to trainee and qualified Clinical and Counselling Psychologists in the past, and in a managerial capacity to other professionals.
View full counselling profile