Marc James (Prof.Dip.Psy; Ad.Dip.Psy.C
I provide individual or group supervision, using developmental and integrative models. I offer a collaborative approach where we work together within an equal friendly and supportive supportive relationship. Supervision focus will include;
- Case consultation & review
- Advice and assessment
- Integration of theory and skills (tools & techniques)
- Cultural Issues
- Interpersonal and communication styles
- Developing client relationships
- Risk assessment
- Using outcome measures
- Individual Development Planning
- Safety & safeguarding
- Ethics, boundaries and
- Evaluation and development recommendations
- Observation of video or audio recording where consent under GDPR
- Profession development Planning.
I am open to both counselling trainees and practicing counsellors with varying experience, skills or modalities. Our relationship will be outlined in our supervision contract, with agreed expectations and boundaries, to ensure compliance with counselling ethics and practice evaluation.
Supervision should be a minimum of one and half hours a month, or more where supervisees' hold a heavy or complex caseload.