Hanneke Kosterink MSc MBACP Senior Accredited
Over the past 2 decades I have had the privilege of training and supporting many trainee therapists and qualified practitioners. I have been a supervisor in the NHS and in further and higher education. I hold a Certificate in Supervision with the Metanoia Institute and an advanced supervision skills with the BPF. I am an accredited supervisor of individuals with the BACP and also have experience in group supervision.
In a safe and confidential setting in my private practice I now offer one to one and group supervision. Fees are £50 per 60 minute session and I am able to offer supervision via ZOOM for the same fee.
My approach to supervision:
· Sessions will be facilitative, interactive and supportive
· Supervisees will be encouraged to express emotions and to be reflective
· Sessions aim to provide a space for thinking, gaining of insight and creativity
· Supervisees will be empowered by clear and constructive feedback in order to enhance their continuing development
· Regular two-way feedback is encouraged and supervisory relationship issues are openly addressed
· Professional boundaries are adhered to
· Sessions are tailored to each supervisee’s individual needs regarding core theoretical frameworks
Choosing a new supervisor is a challenging process. I provide a free 30-minute face to face consultation in which you can meet me in my clinical setting to discuss how we may work together. This consultation is an opportunity to check out your supervision requirements and expectations and would give you some insight into my supervisory style.
If you would like to book a free 30-minute consultation please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org