I offer Supervision, in line with BACP Code of Ethics and Principles, offering Therapists the safe, confidential space each Therapist needs, to share and explore their client caseload monthly, and to provide the supportive insights, reflections and feedback that together comprise the 'safe container' of the Supervision process.
I'm qualified since 2009, and have Supervised:
- Groups and Individuals within Charitable Voluntary Organisations
- Groups of Staff within REHAB and Therapeutic Community
- Individual Therapists in Private Practice
- Individuals and Groups within IAPT/NHS
- Couples Therapists
Although my Supervision Qualification is Psychodynamic, I utilise a broad mix of approaches in my work, being
- Systemic & Relational
- Person Centred
- Short-term time limited or Longer-term approaches
Please do feel free to give me a call to talk through how I might be of assistance to you.